Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Bad Mood

today i really in bad mood not because im angry any1 or lost any1....... is 1ST TIME SHE SAY ME HOU FAN ~ haha ... wat the most hurt i heard from her

today i talked wif her when she finish her study from school n resting at home ~~ while in the talking on phone ..... i not sengaja say 1 sentences which i duno she will feel tat n say sumthing bad to me !!! i duno how to tam her bck after tat !!!


actly i nvr ever feel she is ..........i can gv her say anything to me but i wont care even tat is bad sentences coz i noe i love her i need her ~

today i feel bad mood because of she is the gal whose i love.... i dun wish to see her be like tat !!! i noe she want me tam. i do my best to tam her but it seem like not work !!! i noe every gal oso hope their bf tam bck after they having arguement or any unhappy happen !!! To her, i noe she is n i din say i dun 1 to tam bck or even more serious to say tat i dun 1 lost her !

by the way ~ i wont angry her because i und n is my fault. is me din do well !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment