Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Worries ~

Today we went for dinner at Desa Petaling to eat PAN MEE (which she like to eat)!!!!! ^^

When my Dear seat into my car... i felt she so FAN ngam ~ But i din ask her anything yet la !!! Once we reach that place.....after we having our PAN MEE !!! we chit chat lo ........... from the conversation.... she told me that she so FAN for her assignment coz need pass up on 2moro dy !!! At that time... i feel wanna help her but i noe she dun 1 me to help coz she felt is her thing thn must done by herself ~~ so i js be her audience and listen wat she wanna share wif me !!!

After send her bck home ~ we stil got chit chat in my car around 1 hours plus !!! Around 10pm, finally i send her bck home n see~ing her step into her house. Once i reach home, i fast fast took my bath coz i need help her collect her FB thing (hehe)....thn waiting her lo ~~ coz worry she looking me later ....

SUDDENLY ~ Dear msg me on msn said that she really worry can't finish her work !!! thn i ask her let me to help ... thn she send to me lo !!!! When i get the question, i talk to myself must DONE for her even I DUNO ~~~ haha !!!! Of course, i sure go ask my fren for help la !!! HAIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.............. i noe i cant help her anything

HOWEVER... i js hope she can done it early n get a good rest jek !!!

Dear ~~~ im do my best jor !!! i js done for 70%.....other is get from my fren !!!!!

HOPE MY DEAR CAN DONE IT EARLY !!! DUN WISH TO SEE HER FAN & SAN FU !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment